Youth Opportunity Fund (YOF):
The Youth Opportunities Fund (YOF) is an endowed fund for Key Club International held within the Kiwanis International Foundation. This fund uses earned interest to help Key Clubs and Key Club members serve the world by providing grants for service opportunities. YOF grants can help you take action. Look around and identify the things that need to get done in your school, community or world.
The basics you need to know:
YOF grants are given only to Key Clubs and/or club members.
- There is only one funding cycle for the Youth Opportunities Fund. The application must be received by October 15, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Clubs may request funding assistance ranging anywhere from US $100 to US $2,000. The committee typically funds those clubs who are asking for a portion of the total cost of the project, and clubs who are working with other organizations to fund and complete the project. There is one funding cycle for YOF grants per year. Applications received by October 15, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST are reviewed by the Key Club International YOF committee at their November meeting. Funding notifications are mailed no later than January first each year.
- Applicants must use this year's YOF grant application.
- Guidelines for filing the application are also listed in the Key Club Guidebook under Board Policies.
- Need project ideas? See what kinds of projects Key Clubs have won grants for in the past.
Applications must be received by October 15, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST and can be mailed to:
Attn: YOF Application/Nicole Harris
3636 Woodview Trace
Indianapolis, IN 46268-3196, USA