Management Tips for Success in Key Club:
Running Meetings Effective:
- Meetings are the chapter board's main mode of communication to the members of the club.
- Effectively running meetings ensures a productive club, and happier members.
- Attentive members during meetings are vital, members should be excited and energized for the meetings.
Keeping Track of Your Members:
- Members are the life force behind your club.
- Keeping track of their other obligations is "key" to having a successful chapter.
- Create Member Files.
- Schedule meetings at convenient times.
- Make a calender with all other clubs and activities to be aware of.
Find Prudent, High Profit Fundraising Opportunities:
- Fundraising is needed by any club.
- No matter the generosity of the sponsoring Kiwanis club.
- Many companies focus on school fundraising, look into all options.